Here to Help You
Our key commitment is to find the best-fitting private school options for any particular family or child. Our advice is completely impartial, and led by each family’s priorities and requirements. We offer a range of bespoke consultancy services, but most fall into one of the following categories:
• Education for Life strategy and consultancy services for new parents
• Day school advice and enrolment service (Ages 2-19)
• Boarding school advice and enrolment service (Ages 6-18)
• 6th form applications, day or boarding
• Full consultancy and school enrolment service for families relocating to the UK
• Full consultancy and school enrolment service for families with dyslexic or SEN children
• Personalised pupil assessments in English and Maths
• Consultancy and mentoring for elite school applications
• Summer School recommendations
• University application consultancy service
Please note we do not offer visa, tutoring, guardianship or home relocation services. However, we can offer some initial advice, and introduce relevant, reputable service providers with whom we frequently collaborate.
Our main office is situated on a farm business park in the middle of Wateringbury village, about 30 miles South East of London. It is easiest to access by car.
Wateringbury does have its own railway station, but the train service is very infrequent and it is much better to go to either Tonbridge, Paddock Wood or West Malling stations, all of which have taxi ranks.
We welcome visits by appointment only, so please do get in touch to let us know how we can help.